Nationwide lending company that finances a significant number of sophisticated bridge loans on all commercial real estate property types is seeking a full-time Vice President of Originations to work with a dynamic, energetic, and effective team. This role is an amazing opportunity to work with a unique lending company that has the support of experienced leadership and encourages autonomy & growth.
The successful candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics and 4-5 years of commercial lending and debt placement experience. To be successful in this role you must have exceptional communication & organizational skills, be customer service oriented, a self-starter, the ability to source new business, maintain a sense of urgency, and have excellent time-management.
· Maintain referral relationships and approach leads
· Advise borrowers on loan options, financial status and method of payment
· Collaborate with brokers and borrowers to source new loan opportunities that will fit company lending criteria
· Obtain risk assessment data and other relevant appraisal information for analysis
· Review opinions of value and appraisals to verify and present to loan/credit committee
· Collect, organize and analyze financial information including cash flows and leasing
· Interact with brokers, developers and owners to develop assumptions for cash flow models
· Write financial and market analysis narratives
· Research and analyze comparable lease and sales data
· Oversee loan process through closing
· Assist with other projects as needed
· 4-5 years experience in commercial lending and debt placement
· Experience maintaining and tracking a database of financial information
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree, Finance, Accounting or Economics preferred
· Previous relationships with numerous brokers and borrowers
Why join our team?
· Unlimited PTO
· Collaborative, fun, and casual culture which includes incredible camaraderie and company outings
· Supports a healthy work-life balance
· Passion to provide opportunity for growth
· Substantial compensation package with competitive base salary and high commission structure.
· Rich benefit plans including affordable medical coverage and 401K with up to 4% match
iBorrow is an equal opportunity employer who takes pride in diversification and providing an environment where all team members can thrive. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal or state law.