CNC Machinist Programmer
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $290 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
IBS Paper Performance Group is an internationally recognized leader in the custom design and fabrication of paper machine equipment. Recent worldwide demand for our products has created exceptional openings at our Chesapeake, VA location.
Do you have what it takes to program and operate a Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Gantry Type milling machine?
Requirements for applying:
- Minimum of 2 - 5 years CNC machining experience (metal or non-metal machining) on a Gantry Type Milling/Grinding Machine.
- Responsible for loading and editing the program (G/M-code), selecting and setting up tools, testing the program and ensuring everything works correctly, and fixing things when they break or go wrong.
- Responsible for taking a blueprint and figuring out how to make the part. You will pick out tools, figure speeds and feeds, and write the program.
- Enjoy machining custom and complex non-metal parts with high tolerances.
What do You Get:
You will work in a high tech, clean, climate-controlled environment and enjoy a competitive salary, signing bonus, plus outstanding fringe benefits (health, dental, life insurance and 401k match and signing bonus). You will have the opportunity to establish your machinist career, operate the most modern equipment and release yourself from performing routine tasks and enjoy variety. E-mail or drop off your resume to:
IBS Paper Performance Group, www.ibs-america.com
3732 Profit Way
Chesapeake, VA 23323
Craig Armstrong @ 1 877 779-2362
IBS Paper Performance GroupWhy Work Here?
great benefits, great team, room to grow & develop, clean and air conditioned shop
IBS of America Corporation and JUD Corporation of Chesapeake VA, are subsidiaries of the IBS Paper Performance Group which is a world wide operating family owned business. Our operation requires skilled & dedicated employees to serve our clients in the pulp and paper industry. The main manufacturing locations in Canada and the USA are producing high tech machinery out of stainless steel, industrial ceramics and plastics. Our people have acquired specialized knowledge and are recognized experts in the industry. Due to our growing market share in North America we are looking for dedicated folks to join and be trained and to support the growing client base.