IBM seeks a Senior SAP Consultant Sales and Distribution.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 5 Life-cycle Implementations, preferably in complex SAP Environments
- At least 3 to 4 Support Projects
- Experience in leading Product Demos, leading Analysis and Design and architecting Solutions
- Experience in variety of implementation including like Roll-outs/upgrades
- Thorough knowledge of S/4 HANA and the migration strategies
- Strong experience in Cut-over and Data Migration activities
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- ERP Certification
- S/4 HANA Certification
- S/4 Implementation exposure1. Cross-Module Implementations/Support
- ABAP Knowledge/De-buggingC
- S/4 HANA Implementations
The Senior SAP Sales & Distribution (SD) Consultant will work with clients to understand their business requirements, and help design a solution, using their business process knowledge. They will assist clients in the implementation, configuration, and support of SAP Functionality. The goal is to effectively integrate packaged technology into the client’s business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
Successful candidates for these positions will work onsite at the IBM Client Innovation Center in Baton Rouge. The IBM Client Innovation Center is an in-bound delivery model where we support our clients from our Baton Rouge center. However, some travel is expected and all candidates must be willing and able to travel to meet our client needs across the US. Travel is typically related to knowledge transfer and training at the client site (Monday thru Friday). You are expected to travel up to 50% of the time. This is a traditional office position. You must live in, or be willing to relocate to, Louisiana. The work location is 100 North Street Baton Rouge, LA 70802. This is not a work from home position.