IBM seeks an SAP FICO Consultant.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 5 years experience in SAP Finance with expertise AP/AR/GL/Fixed Assets/Banking
- At least 1 full life cycle Implementation /Readiness to Travel/ English: Intermediate
- Strong knowledge of GL, AR, AP, CCA, PCA, Banking, integration points with SD and MM; basic ABAP debugging skills are a plus
- Strong configuration skills in the above FI-CO modules and knowledge of applicable master data (G/L accounts, Cost Centers, Profit Centers)
- Participate in business blueprint workshops; document business requirements; develop fit/gap analysis, functional and non-functional requirements and to-be process flows
- Influence business-process-related decisions, offer solution alternatives for optimization, simplification, and standardization of architecture, as well as integration with non-SAP legacy systems.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 5 experience in SAP Finance modules
- At least 1 full lifecycle implementations
- English : Intermediate
- Develop detailed functional design documents; develop and execute test scripts; support business with UAT, technical cutover activities and issue resolution during hyper care
- Ability to identify solution gaps and disconnects in existing solutions; ability to work with the on- and off-shore development teams to explain the proposed design and share best practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to present to diverse audience
The SAP Functional Specialist will work with clients to understand their business requirements, and help design a solution, using their business process knowledge. They will assist clients in the implementation, configuration, and support of SAP Functionality. The goal is to effectively integrate packaged technology into the client’s business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
- Experience in SAP Accounts Payable and GL/AR. Fixed assets Knowledge of Fixed assets & controlling is an added advantage.
As a GBS SAP consultant, the candidate will deliver innovative business consulting, business process design, systems integration, and application design and management to leading commercial and public sector organizations in 17 industries worldwide. With access to resources that only a global leader can provide, as a consultant the candidate will learn valuable skills, gain access to a vast and diverse network of talented professionals, and enjoy unparalleled career, training, and educational opportunities. The IBM Client Innovation Center is an in-bound delivery model where we support our clients from our Baton Rouge, LA center. However, some travel is expected and all candidates must be willing and able to travel to meet our client needs across the US. Travel is typically related to knowledge transfer and training at the client site (Monday thru Friday). The candidate is expected to travel approximately 50% of the time. No remote opportunities exist. Join a leader. Consult with us.
Successful candidates for these positions will work onsite at the IBM Client Innovation Center in Baton Rouge. The IBM Client Innovation Center is an in-bound delivery model where we support our clients from our Monroe center. However, some travel is expected and all candidates must be willing and able to travel to meet our client needs across the US. Travel is typically related to knowledge transfer and training at the client site (Monday thru Friday). You are expected to travel up to 50% of the time. This is a traditional office position. You must live in, or be willing to relocate to, Louisiana. The work location is 100 North Street Baton Rouge, LA 70802. This is not a work from home position.