IBM seeks a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Software Developer.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- 5+ years of experience in developing .Net applications
- 2+ years of experience with design, code, test, debug, document MS Dynamics CRM applications in an Agile environment.
- Experience with backlog grooming, sprint management and source control using tools such as Rational Tools Suite, Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Github.
- Experience with Web API development and plugins
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to secure a security clearance.
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- An MS Dynamics CRM certification
- 5+ years of Unified Service Desk (USD) development experience
- 5+ years of MS Dynamics CRM 2015/2016 customization development with extensions
- Understanding of Authentication mechanisms and secure environment programing
- 5+ years’ experience with an agile methodology such as Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, eXtreme programming
- 5+ years’ experience with Web API development and plugins
A successful Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer candidate will have good attention to detail, troubleshooting skills, the ability to learn new technologies quickly, and the ability to work on their own as well as within a small team. Candidates should demonstrate willingness to go the extra mile for the team's success. They will be a leader, problem solver, creative thinker, and interested in learning their clients' business. This position is an excellent opportunity for a technology professional with a strong background in small to mid-market custom applications to grow into and eventually assume a leadership role in our Technology Consulting - Application Development and Integration practice.
This position will be asked to utilize knowledge of Microsoft .NET, C#, and other Microsoft Stack languages and tools to design, develop, and integrate with our clients’ new and existing systems, as well as provide application support and training. This position should be able to discuss highly technical topics with clients in an easy-to-understand way. In addition, this position will contribute to the growth of our practice by recognizing and responding to market opportunities and client needs.
Successful candidates for these positions will work onsite at the IBM Client Innovation Center in Baton Rouge. The IBM Client Innovation Center is an in-bound delivery model where we support our clients from our Baton Rouge center. However, some travel is expected and all candidates must be willing and able to travel to meet our client needs across the US. Travel is typically related to knowledge transfer and training at the client site (Monday thru Friday). You are expected to travel up to 50% of the time. This is a traditional office position. You must live in, or be willing to relocate to, Louisiana. The work location is 100 North Street Baton Rouge, LA 70802. This is not a work from home position.