IBM seeks an ETL SSIS Developer.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- A minimum of 3 years experience with SQL Server SSIS, C#, and industry standards for secure data transfers.
- SQL Version 2017 experience is a must
- Experience with ETL concepts and source control
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- MS Office experience necessary
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- A BS or BA in Computer Science, information systems, or related area
- 4 years experience with SQL Server SSIS, C#, and industry standards for secure data transfers.
Your Role and Responsibilities
We are actively recruiting for SSIS developers at our Baton Rouge Client Innovation Center!
IBM is seeking an ETL SSIS developer who will:
- Design, develop and maintain SSIS packages for ETL processes
- Design, develop and maintain SQL schemas, triggers, functions and stored procedures
- Production support of SQL jobs
- Develop and execute ad-hoc queries to support business tasks
- Work with scrum master and scrum team to elaborate the user stories
- Participate in Scrum meetings
The IBM Client Innovation Center is an in-bound delivery model where we support our clients from our East Lansing center. However, some travel is expected and all candidates must be willing and able to travel to meet our client needs across the US. Travel is typically related to knowledge transfer and training at the client site (Monday thru Friday). You are expected to travel approximately 50% of the time. This is a traditional office position. You must live in, or be willing to relocate to, LOUISIANA. The work location is 100 North St, Baton Rouge, LA 70802. This is not a work from home position.
IBM will not be providing visa sponsorship for this position now or in the future. Therefore, in order to be considered for this position, you must have the ability to work without a need for current or future visa sponsorship.