As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM's consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM's top technologies. If you're ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As an Associate Partner, you will support IBM's consistent growth in the Healthcare Industry by bringing to the table your experience and expertise in Enterprise Cloud Strategy and Migration. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM's top technologies. If you're ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as Hybrid Cloud Strategy, Cloud Operating Model, Cloud Native Development, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
The Associate Partner role is in our Cloud Application Services practice supporting the Healthcare Industry. This position is for experts with direct experience in Journey to cloud involving multiple public cloud platforms
- Cloud Strategy, Architecture and Roadmap: Provide cloud strategy, architecture, roadmap guidance and leadership for Enterprise Cloud Migration programs including cloud-based application portfolio assessment, business case, migration roadmap etc.
- Service Offering Development: Collaborate with cross functional teams to create Cloud based service offerings in Healthcare
- Business Development and Relationship Management: Develop and maintain relationship with key client stakeholders; lead pursuit teams; participate and lead the proposal development process; contribute to proposal pricing strategies
- Delivery & Engagement Management: Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk
- Practitioner Development: Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities.
- 5+ years of Cloud Computing Consulting
- 10+ years in Healthcare
- 10+ years of experience in IT Consulting
- $15M+ in selling/delivering cloud-based services annually
- Direct experience with multiple cloud platforms (IBM Cloud, AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Expertise in managing Journey to Cloud programs
- Direct experience with containers and related technologies and platforms
- Proven track record in delivering successful large journey to cloud programs
- Experience with modernization of applications (i.e. refactoring legacy application)
- Direct experience with compliance and regulatory requirements in Healthcare
- Experience in defining Cloud Transformation Roadmaps and Hybrid Cloud Operating Model
- Proven track record in developing strong client relationships with a focus at the executive levels
- Strong communication skills including extensive experience dealing at the executive level
- Demonstrated business acumen including negotiation skills and contact/profit management
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to multitask within a fast paced and dynamic workplace
- Exceptional presentation skills with demonstrated executive engagement and proven ability to present strategic information to, and drive change across a broad range
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities - where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust - where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.