IBM Global Business Services is currently looking for AWS Developers/Migration Technical Leads in the Baton Rouge location.
(GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
If you have experience with as a AWS Developer/Migration Technical Lead, and would like a challenge, we want to speak to you, please apply!
You will be working with some of the world's most essential companies across a variety of industries. If you have a curiosity and excitement for new technologies and techniques, thrive in client facing environments, and are you ready to take your career to the next level. We want to talk to you! Please apply!
As an AWS Developer or Migration Technical lead, you will:
- Amazon Web Services in one or more of the following areas: Microsoft stack, Weblogic, Websphere, Oracle Database, Tomcat, or JBoss
- Focus on the elements required to query, manage, and transform data (both structured and unstructured) into useful information for our clients
- Delivering solutions in the Big Data, Analytics, and/or Business Intelligence space. You will get a chance to work on groundbreaking technologies such as Cloud and Watson to help solve complex problems by illuminating key insights and actionable direction for our client
- Support our clients from our Baton Rouge center
- Some travel is expected and all candidates must be willing and able to travel to meet our client needs across the US
- Transfer and training at the client site (Monday thru Friday)
- You are expected to travel up to 50% of the time
- Lead role requires strong Migration experience
- Live in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- Travel 50% of the time
- Experience Migrating 5+ clients to Amazon Web Services
- At least 5 years’ experience with one of the following: Microsoft stack, Weblogic, Websphere, Oracle Database, Tomcat, or JBoss
- Experience Migrating 7+ clients to Amazon Web Services
- At least 7 years’ experience with one of the following: Microsoft stack, Weblogic, Websphere, Oracle Database, Tomcat, or JBoss
- AWS Architect Certification