Equipment Technician/Product Manager
Perform an array of functions that include, most importantly, building, repairing and refurbishing equipment, receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, managing, organizing, and retrieving stock in the warehouse. Work to be performed in a warehouse that is not temperature controlled.
• Build, repair and refurbish blasting and coating systems, as well as compressors and other equipment
• Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
• Prepares orders by pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
• Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
• Palletize freight for outbound LTL and packaging for Fedex/UPS small packages
• Maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat and orderly
• Wear proper safety equipment
• Mechanical experience required (compressors, engines, equipment)
• Forklift experience preferred
• Warehouse management experience preferred
• Good communication, organizational, and time management skills
• Dependable and reliable
Applicants must be able to pass criminal background check. Pay is hourly and to be discussed.
• Work hours are 9:00 am – 4:00 pm, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
• Hours may change as work dictates. Changes will be communicated by management
IBIX Surface Technologies LLC
Why Work Here?Check out our website to learn more about our company at https://ibixusa.com/.
We are a small, family-owned company with international reach. Each employee is an important part of the team!