Time Type:Full time
Department:680 Trust Operations
Job Summary:The Clerk position is assigned duties in accordance with the office procedures of individual bank departments and may include a combination of answering telephones, reconciling accounts, typing or word processing, office machine operation, and filing.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The statements on this job description are intended to describe the general nature of level of work being performed by incumbents. They are not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required by all incumbents.
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers.
- Answer telephones, direct calls, and take messages.
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
- Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, and research.
- Open, sort, and route incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepare outgoing mail.
- Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities
- Generates records or reports.
- Manage calendars, and arrange appointments.
- Review files, records, and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests.
- Establish work procedures or schedules and keep track of the daily work of clerical staff.
- Supervise other clerical staff and provide training and orientation to new staff.
- Order and dispense supplies
- Other duties as assigned
- Effective English verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate and have working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good customer service, active listening, and critical thinking to actively look for ways to help people
- Ability to meet performance standards and deadlines
- Able to concentrate and focus on detail
EDUCATION & KNOWLEDGE
- High School Diploma or GED