As the Bank Branch Manager you are responsible providing customers with the IBC Experience and “we do more” attitude to meet their needs and opportunity for branch growth with complete customer satisfaction.
If you're looking for a place to begin your professional career in banking, come join our winning team at IBC where you will not only learn about the intricacies of banking, but also train to be a world class customer service and sales specialist!
We offer a comprehensive benefits program to all full-time employees. Many of our benefits are also available for our part-time employees: • Medical Coverage • Dental Coverage • Basic Life Insurance • Supplemental Life Insurance • Disability Insurance • Medical Spending Account • Child Care Spending Account • 401K • Profit Sharing • Tuition Assistance Program • Computer Assistance Purchase Program • Vacation • Sick Leave
• High school diploma or GED. • Some college is preferred.
• 3 years of Sales Management required • 3 years of Retail Banking preferred • Customer service experience is preferred.
• Must be computer literate and have working knowledge of Microsoft Office. • Must be service-oriented and actively looking for ways to help others. • Must be solution-oriented and have a self-starter motivation.
• Maintain branch sales performance expectations. • Assist in employee development through role plays and observation; implement IBC Mission. • Establish and meet individual goals. • Provide customer service. • Organize blitzing, presentations, and call campaigns. • Maintain customer portfolio. • Provide branch numbers at manager meetings. • Facilitate branch meeting and/or huddles. • Assist with teller supervisor duties, including overrides (teller and sales overrides, ending day, card wizard). • Establish community involvement. • Understand and meet compliance expectations (exceptions, branch checklists). • Assist in hiring and termination process. • Assist with trainings. • Maintain and supervise time and attendance. • Create an ethical, non- discriminatory and safe work environment; establish effective communication lines/ methods; identify and solve employee problems; manage conflict. • Obtain and see to the appropriate use of equipment, facilities, and materials needed to do certain work. • Bring others together and try to reconcile differences. • Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions. • Adapt quickly to changes and provide guidance to staff.
• Effective English verbal and written communication skills. • Time management and organizational skills. • Basic math skills. • Public speaking skills. • Critical thinking ability to make decisions and act with urgency. • Ability to meet performance standards and deadlines • Ability to work weekend schedule. • Ability to concentrate and focus on detail. • Ability to coach, counsel, and motivate employees towards performance goals and create a team environment. • Ability to monitor and assess performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action. • Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
Does this sound like the career for you? Click 'Apply now' to submit your resume and letter of interest immediately.
About us: With 204 facilities and more than 309 ATMs serving 88 communities throughout Texas and Oklahoma, IBC offers excellent opportunities for individuals seeking long-term career growth and advancement. IBC is an award-winning employer providing some of the best employee benefits in the industry. Our dedication to diversity, professional development and community involvement build the perfect environment in which to grow and excel.