Flight Mechanic- IWA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $68,000 Yearly
Originally founded in 1997 as Swift Air, now IAero Airways is the largest charter airline in the U.S. with a 20+ year history of safety, growth, and diversification. Currently seeking highly motivated and career-driven team members.
*Visit our website for all IAero Airways has to offer at www.iaerogroup.com/join*
IAERO AIRWAYS is seeking highly motivated Flight Mechanics for our Maintenance & Flight Operations department. Each mechanic is directly responsible to the Manager of FME and will be qualified for the maintenance work he/she performs.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for properly performing all work assigned to him/her in accordance with approved maintenance procedures, for recording of all work performed, and assuming responsibility for that work as indicated by his/her signature or initials.
- Notifies the MXC of any discrepancies or un-airworthy conditions found during the performance of work assigned.
- Notifies the MXC immediately about any conditions that would create a problem relating to parts, materials, airworthiness or workmanship.
- Must possess sufficient hand tools to perform his/her duties as a mechanic.
- When directed he/she will attend any maintenance training program the Company may establish.
- Responsible for completing all required paperwork entries in a clean, neat, and legible manner.
- Maintains their working area in a clean and orderly manner.
- Supervises any un-certificated person employed by the Company and performing maintenance to Company aircraft.
The following outlines our minimum requirements for applicants:
- Holds a current mechanic certificate with Airframe and/or Powerplant rating(s).
- Must have a valid Passport
- The FAA has found that within the last 24 months the mechanic was able to perform the particular work:
- For 6 months the mechanic has used his certificate and rating
- Technically supervised other mechanics
- Supervised in an executive capacity the maintenance or alteration of an aircraft
- Or any combination of the above
- Be able to demonstrate that he/she has successfully performed the work in question at an earlier date.
- Capabilities of communicating in English.
- Capabilities of taking directions from Maintenance Control and work/ trouble shooting Aircraft technical issues independently.
- Possess a working knowledge of Company Maintenance Manuals.
- Minimum 10 years as Aircraft Technician with at least 3 years as Flight Mechanic.
- Boeing 737 experience Preferred
Must have flexible schedule, Shift days assigned by Station Manager at Start Date, Holidays & Weekends as required.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?