Senior Program Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Department: Medical Education
Reports To: Senior Director
Supervises: Administrative personnel (as assigned)
- Assisting with the planning and implementation of live and virtual activities including conferences, meetings, webinars, and podcasts.
- Coordinating program logistics through sustained contact with staff, activity faculty, and vendors.
- Tracking project progress against programmatic and financial indicators to flag risks to the Senior Director of Education and/or implement “course corrections,” as needed.
- Producing detailed programmatic and financial reports to comply with grant management and accountability frameworks for corporate, foundation, and government donors.
- Exceptional strong oral and written communication skills
- Undergraduate degree required, at minimum bachelor’s degree-level
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a Program Manager or Associate Program Manager position
- Minimum of 3-5 years working with international virtual and physical events of at least 750 in-person attendees
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Exceptional multitasking, organizational, and change management skills
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
COVID-19 considerations: COVID-19 vaccination required
BusinessView all jobs at IAPAC