We are a construction management company working exclusively on public/government projects. We are looking for an individual to make phone calls to states around the country. Townships, libraries, schools, and other government entities to schedule appointments for our marketing staff. The Appointment Setter will also have a wide range of responsibilities. The candidate must be able to excel in a fast paced and growing organization and work with very little supervision.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Use pre-determined lead lists to call on decision makers
- Use pre-written scripts to call a variety of public employees and public officials
- Coordinate with company marketing staff to determine schedules
- Schedule appointments for members of the marketing staff
- Call 20-30 leads per hour with an expected result averaging in two leads per hour
- Track calls on a spreadsheet or specific software program
- Track hours worked and submit weekly
- Calling anytime between 8am-5pm
- Perform the administrative role in an entry-level position.
- Constantly engaged to support the sales function of a business which includes contacting the cold or warm sales that is geared for the purpose of making first contact with prospective customers or clients.
- Ability to work Part-time M-F between- 8am – 5pm
- Office setting and must dress business professional
Requirements to be an Appointment Setter
- Potential appointment setters should possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills since they are working mainly over the phone as the first contact of clients. It is very important that the setters in behalf of their employer would portray a pleasant and professional working ethics.
- They are required to pay close attention to details because they have the responsibility to document and provide all information needed for an appointment to happen.
- Moreover, aspirants should conform to the standards of technical proficiency as numerous organizations employ compute – based scheduling software.
- To become an appointment setter, a formal education is not required in which there is also no need of a high school diploma due to the fact that this job is only part – time.
- Must have speak English and have good phone manners
- An understanding of our company services and processes
- Well-versed in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
- Hourly $15.00
- No Direct Reports
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and taste or smell. The employee will need the ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust and focus.
DISCLAIMER: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.