The IAM National Pension Fund is conducting a search for a Senior Graphic Designer for the Communications Department. The Senior Graphic Designer will work with the Communications Manager in a supporting role to implement the communication strategies of the Funds. This position will be required to create content for a variety of communication materials including presentations, instructional videos, internal and external media, and website content while adhering to the production and printing deadlines. The ability to work independently, as well as part of a team is essential.
- Create communications materials such as flyers, videos, notices, charts, PowerPoint presentations and educational materials for Participants, Union Representatives, and Contributing Employers
- Execute on established communications plan, meeting key deadlines for approval and publication
- Work effectively and fluidly in cross-functional teams to advance communications strategy to internal key partners and various levels, ranging from Sr. Management to support staff
- Develops clear and concise communications materials that promote appropriate brand, strategic vision, mission, and Fund values
- Manage and create content for the Funds' websites
Education and Other Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in related subject
- At least four years of experience in marketing, communications and graphic design
- Must be able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Background and Drug Screening Required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- True working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (i.e., InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier, and Audition)
- Presentation Design - including advanced animations within the presentation (i.e., PowerPoint and Keynote)
- Print industry knowledge - understanding of commercial printing (i.e., bleeds, crops, packaging for printing)
- Industry knowledge of modern graphic design - latest trends and tools used (i.e., Adobe Spark)
- Attention to client needs; the ability to take an "idea" and turn it into a tangible design
- Strong Organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Multi-employer pension plan or benefits communication experience a plus
Job Type: Full-time
We follow strict CDC guidelines at the IAM National Pension Fund. All employees must take their temperature at the kiosks provided before entering our suites. In addition, a mask is required to be worn at all time while in the office.
IAM National Pension Fund
Why Work Here?The IAM National Pension Fund is the 5th largest multiemployer pension fund in the United States with approximately $12 Billion in assets. The Fund has over 1,650 contributing employer locations and pays pension benefits to over 90,000 retires and beneficiaries, providing them with retirement security.
Competitive compensation and benefits package (all paid in full by the Fund). Opportunity for growth and advancement.