Project Manager Product Development
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
IAG Performance in Westminster Maryland, a leading manufacturer of Subaru and Ford automotive performance products, is seeking to hire a Project Manager. The Project Manager manages product development & commercialization project timelines and deliverables. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time, within budget, and within scope. This position will oversee all aspects of projects within the department including setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, monitoring and summarizing progress of projects as well as preparing reports for upper management regarding project status.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate internal resources for flawless execution of projects including setting & leading regular interdepartmental meetings (in person and virtual) with appropriate stakeholders
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Develop GANTT charts, spreadsheets, diagrams, process maps, and presentations to document needs
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Delegate project tasks based on staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared interdepartmentally
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Education and Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Project Management or related field
- PMP Certification is Desired
- At least two years of related work experience in project management
- Good ability to read, speak and communicate in English with employees, direct supervisors, team leads and upper management.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proficient in Google Suite
- Proficient in Project Management Software such as MS Project, Asana, Trello, etc
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills, comfortable working in a team setting
- Evidence of strong problem solving & critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of automotive product development and processes (especially aftermarket performance products) preferred
- Intermediate mathematical skills
We offer great benefits and perks
- Paid Time Off
- Paid company holidays
- Low-cost medical insurance
- Competitive dental, vision, and supplemental insurance.
- Simple IRA
- Career growth opportunities, training, and much more!
IAG PerformanceWhy Work Here?
IAG is a fast moving, growth oriented, aftermarket automotive performance company. We offer top pay, great benefits, and a fun place to work
IAG Performance in Westminster Maryland, a leading manufacturer of Subaru and Ford automotive aftermarket performance products.
1241 New Windsor RdWestminster, MD
BusinessView all jobs at IAG Performance