- Posted: over a month ago
- $105,000 Yearly
Heavy Duty Sales Consultant
As worldwide experts in filtration, MANN+HUMMEL develops solutions for vehicles, industrial applications, and clean air inside vehicles and buildings and the sustainable use of water. With team spirit and an open culture of communication, we are continuously working towards achieving our vision of ‘leadership in filtration’.
Senzit is a unique startup within MANN+HUMMEL with the mission to improve efficiencies across heavy duty vehicles by seamlessly collecting and transforming data into actionable insights for our customers through advanced digital technologies.
We are looking for a sales consultant to grow our market share in the heavy duty and industrial segment, whether by capturing new accounts or growing existing ones. This is a unique opportunity to join an Agile and motivated team focused on revolutionizing an industry and reinforcing MANN+HUMMEL’s market leadership.
- Identify new business opportunities, including new markets, new partnerships with other businesses, new ways to reach existing markets, or new product or service offerings.
- Develop go-to-market plans for digital solutions with multiple distribution approaches; identifies market segments with high "close" potential, qualifies, advances opportunity through milestone steps of sales cycle and forecast time frames to close business.
- Develop and manage customer relationships that promote retention, active engagement, and loyalty for SaaS products by creating a strategy for after sales touch points
- Understand the customer business environment and needs to be able to recommend additional products/services and forecast trends for future
- Develop, manage, and establish successful Heavy-Duty channel and partner relationships.
- Manage contract negotiations and business requirements.
- Identify and influence key stakeholders at all levels within partner to build relationships, generate and develop ideas, and pursue opportunities that will result in alternate routes to market and increased revenue.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the Diesel industry including trends, business processes, financial measures, performance indicators and key competitors
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent in marketing, mathematics, business administration, or sales related field.
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing or sales. (SaaS, Diesel or Aftermarket experience preferred)
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all sales aspects
- Experience in management a plus.
- Understanding and knowledge of B2B sales, marketing, and customer service.
- Excellent communication and customer management skills.
- Familiar with software-based customer service management (HubSpot experience preferred)
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action
Annual Compensation: $105,000.00 OTE
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?