Location: Foster City, CA
Type: Contract, 12months with likely extensions
- Perform PLM Operations as Item and Supplier Data Steward
- Process Commercial Bill of Material, Approved Suppliers List, Supply Chain Tables, Item Creation change requests and Change Orders
- Develop and deliver end user training, dashboard setup for core PLM modules as per the PDM Standard Operating Procedures
- Facilitate, conduct SOP review workshops; verify SOP effectiveness check; publish KPIs/metrics
- Facilitate and conduct end-user training, prepare contents for training material in collaboration / coordination with Business Analysts (Client) assigned to the project
- Identify SOP updates to be performed, review SOP updates and prepare for periodic review.
- Must have 8+ years of Operations experience in delivering and operationalizing core PLM modules for Biotech/Pharmaceutical companies e.g. Product Collaboration, Product and Portfolio Management, etc.