Administrative Assistant with Strong Bookkeeping Skills
I.F. LaFleur & Son, Inc Devils Lake, ND
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are now hiring for an Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper position with a strong accounting background. This person will undertake administrative tasks including but not limited to: Accounts Payable & Receivable, Payroll, Data Entry. Ideally, this person would be knowledgeable in Quarterly State and Federal Filings with regards to Payroll.
- Managing accounts payable/receivable using Quickbooks software and other programs
- Handling accounts payable/receivable
- Analyzing workflow processes
- Ensuring bills and payroll are paid in a timely and accurate manner
- Processing bank deposits
- Processing transactions and performing accounting duties such as account maintenance, recording entries and reconciling accounts
- Generating and submitting Quarterly State and Fedral Filings in regards to Payroll – such as 941s
- Answer phones and greet visitors
- Collate and distribute mail
- Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports and other correspondence
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical
- Manage accounts and perform bookkeeping
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Communications and collaboration: Must collaborate with other administrators and support personnel, management and clients on a regular basis.
- Organizational skills: Organization and prioritization are the core elements of the responsibilities. You must know how to keep yourself and others organized and how to determine which tasks are the most important in a given list.
- Competency with QuickBooks
- Basic data entry skills
- Comfortable with math and calculations
- Good listening and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to meet deadlines
- The ability to prioritize projects
- Customer service skills
- Payroll accounting skills
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
-Triannual Performance Bonus (included in compensation range)
High School Diploma / GED equivalent with Secondary Schooling preferred
Accounting background preferred
I.F. LaFleur & Son, IncWhy Work Here?
Room for Advancement and Growth
Serving the Midwest since 1925, IF LaFleur & Sons provides coin-operated amusement equipment and league management systems utilizing the newest technology and providing optimum service. Offering customers coin-operated games and out of home entertainment including jukeboxes, darts, pool, ATM machines, family entertainment centers, skill cranes, equipment rentals, and league management systems.
1219 College Dr NDevils Lake, ND
BusinessView all jobs at I.F. LaFleur & Son, Inc