Do you want to earn extra income as a Pharmacy Technician? Would you like working with an organization that values your contributions?
We are looking for Pharmacy Technicians to work as needed when regular Pharmacy Technicians are out. Since this is an as-needed position, your work schedule will vary and can be flexible. You may be needed any time during pharmacy hours, Mon - Fri, 8:00am - 6:00pm and Weekends
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Earn extra income while you build working relationships with that can lead to a position with regular hours and benefits.
- Oregon State Pharmacy Technician license (1 year only, non-renewable) if you have never been licensed in Oregon as a Pharmacy Technician and do not have your national certification, or if your license lapsed before September 30, 2006. Pharmacy Technicians are required to become nationally certified one year after initial licensing or before your 19th birthday, whichever is later (Certified Oregon Pharmacy Technician).
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Bilingual in Spanish and English are a plus
- Experience working in a health care setting, knowledge of medical terminology, and clerical skills.
Our mission celebrates diversity.
We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
I Staff North West LLC
Why Work Here?
We only Represent the BEST in Hospitality Staffing