We are seeking a Construction Administrative Assistant to join our team and provide support across a variety of projects and initiatives. Applicants should be organized, flexible individuals who can multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced team environment. This position is located in Los Angeles, CA.
- Supports the Small Projects team with all administrative functions, particularly contract administration to include subcontracts, change orders, subcontractor requisitions, and insurance paperwork.
- Assists project team members with time entry and corrections in HH2 and other company systems.
- Receives invoices from the project managers and creates commitments in Sage Timberline; Addresses any overages or discrepancies with the project manager.
- Reviews subcontractor insurance status and submit certificates as needed; Coordinates with project team if insurance is not in place or is not in compliance.
- Helps prepare Commitment documents and contracts such as Waivers of Lien with subcontractors and suppliers as directed by Project Manager or Project Executive.
- on larger projects by updating of logs (both project and financial)
- Provides support to project managers in tracking, updating and filing information for Architectural, Engineering and Consultant drawings and Specifications such as SK’s, RFI’s, and shop drawings, and maintains associated logs.
- 2+ years of experience as an administrative assistant in the construction industry.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to multitask.
- Must be hard working, high energy and detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite. Adobe Creative Suite and InDesign a plus.
- 4-year college degree preferred.
Our corporate culture is built upon enduring relationships – a place where corporate personnel, Clients and Architects are assured that quality, integrity and service are inseparable from our basic mission; building enduring value for our Clients. The Company is the logical extension of our belief that residential construction companies should be held to a higher standard and judged not only on the basis of uncompromising quality and service, but the quality of the total experience.
We are a high-end construction and professional services company with a range of integrated offerings that span the life cycle of a Client relationship. We are committed to providing exceptional quality, concierge level support and best in class industry expertise for Clients who appreciate and value our unique offerings, and our Company personnel consist of accomplished Construction Professionals, Architects and Engineers.
Our offerings support a client relationship at any stage of its life-cycle from project inception to post construction, and whether it is pre-purchase analysis, a complicated construction project or emergency service, we are committed to serving our clients as a single source provider of residential solutions. Our extensive experience working for the most discerning Clients, Architects and Designers has shaped our Company and led to our reputation as one of the premier service providers for high-end residential projects.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
I-Grace provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Bright Power complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
I-Grace expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Bright Power’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
BACKGROUND CHECKS & DRUG SCREENINGS
In connection with all potential applicants where a conditional job offer has been made, the Company will conduct a background check and drug screening via urinalysis. This strictly confidential check will be conducted by a Third Party in compliance with local, state and federal law including but not limited to the Fair Credit Reporting Act and the New York City Fair Chance Act.