I-5 Design-Build is looking for Journeyman Carpenters to join our growing design-build team! I-5 specializes in creating beautiful, high impact projects with an emphasis in gaming, entertainment, food & beverage, and retail environments. You will be part of a solution-oriented team finding and applying the latest technology to create construction projects which set themselves apart in both quality and efficiency.
Salary: $32 - $36 per hour depending on qualifications and experience
Bonuses in addition to base salaries based on project performance
Medical / Dental / Vision / Life Insurance
Casino Design - https://www.i5design.com/portfolio/casino-design/
Restaurant Design - https://www.i5design.com/portfolio/restaurant-design/
TYPICAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Use a variety of tools to accurately measure, cut and join wood, drywall, fiberglass, plastic and other building materials.
- Frame walls, floors, and ceilings for construction projects.
- Frame houses/concrete forms/work with wood or metal studs.
- Finish carpentry, millwork, casework, door and trim installation.
- Follow blueprints and building plans.
- Perform construction-related tasks as directed by the superintendent.
- Experience as a journeyman carpenter (Commercial experience preferred – not required).
- Effective communication and skills.
- Apply good problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Should be ready to take on new challenges and willing to learn.
I-5 Design Build
Why Work Here?I-5 is a highly skilled design-build firm with a proven track record in creating stunning, impact-rich environments. Our signature concept-to-completion process ensures that clients receive premier design work that has been thoroughly envisioned from start to finish so that the end product delivers the “wow” factor our clients expect. Check out our portfolio to see examples of our work! (www.i5design.com)
Work with an enthusiastic team of professionals to create innovative, efficient construction projects!