I & MJ Gross Company Inc Spring Hill, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Oversee the facility maintenance for the entire apartment community. This is a working supervisory position involving a wide variety of preventative maintenance and repair responsibilities. Rotating on-call shifts is required.
- Effective delegation of assignments,
- Establishing and adjusting work procedures to meet schedules
- Implementing changes to increase productivity
- Mentoring new and current maintenance staff
- Inspecting the quality of completed work
- Inventory control and requisitions
- Working knowledge of plumbing, electrical, and carpentry
- Direct experience in residential facility maintenance
- Strong supervision, troubleshooting, communication, training, and problem-solving
We offer a competitive starting hourly rate, medical and dental benefits, generous paid time off, 401k, and a supportive work environment with opportunities for professional development.
About The Company
Celebrating over 100 years in business! Gross Residential is a dynamic development, construction and property management firm with over 300 employees and 35 locations throughout Ohio, Tennessee, Alabama, South Carolina and North Carolina. We develop projects and oversee the construction of apartments, townhouses, and condominiums. We market and sell the homes, while maintaining ownership of and managing the apartment communities.
I & MJ Gross Company Inc
AddressSpring Hill, TN
Real EstateView all jobs at I & MJ Gross Company Inc