Product Specialist Automotive
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We're extremely proud of the fact that many of our Managers and General Managers were promoted from within the Wise Auto Group family. We've built training programs to help you achieve your professional and financial goals. To provide the best experience and growth, we encourage staff to move across stores, brands and the region. The benefit? Employees gain new experiences, apply their talents and learn in new environments.
Automotive Product Specialist:
Automotive Product Specialist Benefits:
- Structured onboarding training
- Monthly/Annual Bonuses
- Unique/Competitive Pay Plan
- Industry Leading Pay Plans with 6 Figure Income Opportunity.
- 1000+ Used Cars in Inventory at All Times.
- 1500+New Cars in Inventory at All Times.
- Supported by In Store and Centralized BDC Staff.
- University Planned Training
- Great Benefits with Company Matching 401(k) Plan.
- Provide 100% customer satisfaction to all customers, 100% of the time.
- Able to commute with clients via email, text message and social media.
- Assists customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses
- Promptly assists any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot
- Establish daily, weekly and monthly goals and a strategy to meet them.
- Study, learn, and maintain a working knowledge of vehicles offered.
- Demonstration and Presentation of vehicles to customers.
- Continuous product knowledge training.
- Maintaining an enthusiastic & positive attitude.
- Attending training and dealership scheduled meetings.
- Understanding the importance of customer service
- Maintaining a prospect development system
- Internet Sales experience preferred.
- Great Understanding of the CRM.
- Top Tier Customer Satisfaction Scores
- Enthusiasm and high energy throughout the sales workday
- Friendly, competitive personality, especially when handling objections & negotiating pricing
- Strong customer service, communication skills, computer and basic math skills
- Professional appearance
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Clean driving record & valid driver's license
- Willing to submit to a drug screen & background check
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401k plan w/ matching contributions
- Paid Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Pay
- Growth opportunities
- Complete paid training programs for rapid advancement including periodic job reviews
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Family culture with organized structure
- Long term job security
- Associate discounts on vehicles, service and parts purchases
- Employee recognition programs
- Leading competitive pay
Hyundai of Vacaville are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Hyundai of Vacaville
AutomotiveView all jobs at Hyundai of Vacaville