2878 Barrett Lakes Blvd., Kennesaw, GA 30144
Automotive Business Development Representative
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
HYUNDAI OF KENNESAW is family-owned and operated and has a brand-new state-of-the-art facility! Driven? So are we! We want to invest in your future!
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community.
Hyundai of Kennesaw is currently searching for highly energetic, self-motivated, confident Business Development Representatives. This is a great career opportunity for applicants with automotive BDC experience, Sales experience or customer service and/or telephone communication experience. We value our employees and invest in their success.
- Generous pay plan!
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Professional and Positive Atmosphere!
- Sundays 12pm – 5pm
Responsibilities - BDC Representative:
- Making outbound calls using the provided scripts as well as taking inbound calls
- Setting daily and monthly goals for outbound calls, contacts, and appointments scheduled
- Responsible for receiving incoming service calls
- Schedule appointments for customers in our Sales and Service Departments
- Recording hourly call, activities, contacts, and appointments
- Use of our Customer Relations tool and recording appropriate notes
- Use of our Business Development Center tool recording calls, activities, contacts and appointments with appropriate notes
- Completing Business Development Center training
Requirements - BDC Representative:
- Strong Computer and Phone Skills (Outlook, Excel)
- Prior Sales, Call Center, or BDC Experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with great communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to ask the customer qualifying questions following an appropriate script and scheduling sales appointments
- Committed to customer service and satisfaction
- Professional in personal appearance and attitude
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.