201 Comtide Court, Franklin, TN 37067
SERVICE TECHNICIAN – AUTOMOTIVE
Up to $5,000 bonus for the right tech!
Come be a part of the #1 Hyundai dealer in Middle Tennessee, providing top-notch customer satisfaction. Our reputation is a direct result of our dedicated employees who exemplify commitment, pride and motivation. We are a quick 25-minute drive from down-town Nashville.
We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and community. We value our employees and invest in their success.
Hyundai of Cool Springs is hiring now for automotive Service Technicians. Due to increasing customer demand, we need to add to our team of experienced Service Technicians immediately. Service Tech experience is required.
- Strong, Competitive pay plan
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Basic Life insurance
- Accidental and critical illness insurance
- Long-term/Short-term disability
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid vacation and paid training
- Employee discounts
- Pleasant, air-conditioned working environment
Responsibilities - Service Technician:
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership specifications
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed, providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
Qualifications and Requirements - Service Technician:
- At least 3 Years' Experience Required
- Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance
- Must have own tools
- Must be a fast learner
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Must be a team player and be computer literate
- Should be able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- Resume must be uploaded
- High School Diploma
- Valid driver’s license - CLEAN DRIVING RECORD IS A MUST
- Applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.