- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: IT Administrator
Reports to: Human Resources Manager
Department: Human Resources
FLSA: Salary Exempt
Work Schedule: Monday -Friday
Summary of Position:
IT Administrator will be responsible for the full support and maintenance of the production floor SAP MES/ERP system.
Duties and Responsibilities (but not limited to):
• Maintain and administer networks, servers and computer environments including hardware, software and device configurations.
• Administer backup systems to ensure that all critical company data is backed up and secured daily.
• Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve any system hardware or software related problems and replace defective components as necessary.
• Administer antivirus and security systems to protect data and computer equipment.
• Monitor network systems and make adjustments to improve performance as necessary.
• Coordinate with company personnel and outside vendors to facilitate purchases of new equipment.
• Maintain inventory of all network, server and computer hardware.
• Train end users on use of computer systems.
• Support end users with any computer software or hardware problems.
• Maintain e-mail systems, set up user accounts and Outlook software.
• Manage outside vendors – outsourcing
• Minimum 3 years’ experience monitoring, analyzing, and maintaining computer system
• VPN and other remote access technologies
• MS Exchange and other e-mail systems
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or a related field
Technical/ Computer Skills:
• SAP, ERP/MES
• LAN, WAN Networking Skills
• Active Directory management
• Group Policy Management
• DHCP, DNS, WINS Wireless Networks
• Microsoft desktop and server OS.
Soft Skills Required:
• Problem solving skills.
• Technical Learning
• Team Work
• Ability to speak, read and write Korean/English fluently
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabil-ities to perform the essential functions.
• regularly required to talk and hear
• frequently required to sit, stand, bend at the knees and waist, and walk
• required to use hands to type, handle objects and paperwork
• required to reach and hold on to items at chest level or reach above the shoulder
• may be required to lift and carry objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
• required to use close vision and be able to focus
• ability to work extended hours as needed
• ability to travel domestic US and/or international if needed
The employee generally works in warehouse and indoor office environments but occasionally works out of doors, in all types of weather and on uneven terrain. Overtime may be required.
Hyundai Transys Georgia Seating System, LLC
TechnologyView all jobs at Hyundai Transys Georgia Seating System, LLC