Hyundai Motor Group is at the forefront of creating emerging mobility solutions that will foster the development of human-centered cities. The Group’s Urban Air Mobility Division is designing a completely new electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL) aircraft tailored to the mobility needs of future cities, allowing passengers a seamless intermodal journey that safely transports them to their final destination. We fuse research in autonomy, robotics, aviation and services to define a new category of mobility for the world’s communities. We believe in creative thinking and collaboration to help build a better mobility experience for everyone, improving people’s ability to move – whether for work or play.
We are looking for an experienced Enterprise Applications Engineer to help build our business systems software from the ground up. This position is responsible for the implementation, operation, and maintenance of enterprise applications platforms, including ERP in particular. This role will focus on supporting business systems on the technical side but will regularly work with other business operations staff to translate strategy into technical implementation. A qualified candidate will have extensive experience managing ERP systems as well as other business software platforms such as CRM, BI, HRIS, etc. This position reports to the IT department and is based in Mountain View, CA.
- Take an integral role in the planning and execution of new enterprise applications deployments.
- Partner with business operations functions such as finance, sales, HR, etc. to develop and improve existing solutions.
- Provide escalated technical support for assigned applications.
- Act as liaison to vendors for support on issues that can’t be solved in-house.
- Test, coordinate, and deploy patches and updates, notifying affected users and documenting results.
- Draft documentation and training materials for technical staff and general users.
- Monitor infrastructure for technical issues and provide remediation.
- Analyze logs and other metrics to identify opportunities and stay on top of evolving requirements.
- Manage user access, roles, and permissions, ensuring the security of the business platforms and preventing data leaks.
- Automate processes and build integrations between systems to increase overall productivity across the entire organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business administration, or related field or equivalent experience.
- Several years’ experience administering large-scale, customized ERP solutions, preferably SAP.
- Experience working with large-scale, customize enterprise tools such as CRM, human resources, business intelligence, document management, procurement, logistics, and other technologies. Salesforce experience a plus.
- Experience building deploying major business software solutions from the ground up.
- Knowledge of web and database administration. Related skills such as clustering, load balancing, cloud infrastructure, and high-availability solutions are preferred.
- Knowledge of automation and scripting, cloud SaaS administration, active directory, and similar tools.
- Good understanding of IT networking such as WAN, LAN, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP and other related protocols.
- Familiarity with Office 365 administration and integrations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with all organizational levels, technical and non-technical.
- Experience in heavily regulated industries, particularly aerospace.
- Experience with Export Administration Regulations (EAR) a big plus.
- Experience with public cloud providers such as AWS or Azure a plus.
- Previous experience as an IT systems administrator or similar role a plus.
- Knowledge of Atlassian suite of software a plus.
Candidates applying for positions with the UAM division must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Hyundai America Technical Center, Inc. (HATCI) is an Equal Opportunity Employer included Disabled and Veteran. VEVRAA Federal contractor.
This position includes access to technology and/or software source code that is subject to U.S. export controls. We will not consider applicants for this position for whom an export license will be required.
Hyundai Kia America Technical Center, Inc. (HATCI)