Full-time position available. Must be motivated to work in a fast-paced Nephrology office. Must possess diverse skills. Experience in the healthcare setting a must. Computer skills with EMR required (Harris Caretracker) preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Assigned to work directly with an individual provider. Assists providers in exam rooms as necessary. Work closely with providers to ensure effective patient flow.
- Prepare patients for the providers by taking vitals (BP, Weight, Height)
- Perform routine diagnostic tests (Urinalysis, Hemoglobin, EKG)
- Refill Medications for patients and obtain prior authorizations for medications if needed.
- Will be working at the front desk checking patients in and out. Making appointments, answering phones, verifying insurances.