Hype Solutions has an immediate need for a customer service and marketing assistants to join our rapidly growing marketing team. We apply a customer-friendly, direct, results-driven approach to marketing research and sales. As a result of proven success and expertise, new clientele is continuously added as we dramatically increase clients' product exposure, sales and brand recognition.
There is a high demand for customer service oriented, and cost-effective services. This leading event marketing firm provides advertising, marketing, and public relations campaigns for burgeoning companies and break out products. The entry level customer service representative will work closely on performance driven campaigns with high profile clients who consistently look for innovative strategic to drive their company and respective brands forward and increase their bottom line. We only represent Fortune 100 clients within the technology, retail, entertainment, security, and communication industries.
Customer Service and Marketing Teams Include:
• Advertising & Brand Exposure
• Marketing & Account Satisfaction
• Public and Media Based Strategies
• Project Management & Team Leadership
An Entry Level Customer Service Representative receives complete and individualized hands-on training in each division of our company. A proven training program with senior management takes the time to develop and train the individual to handle any task and take initiative on any campaign. Trained, highly motivated, proactive representatives are invaluable. The right Entry Level Customer Service Representative can expect to have opportunities for growth within the first few months that reflect their unmatched work ethic and dedication.
• Managing and executing projects as assigned by the Marketing Manager
• Working with the Marketing Manager and key accounts to integrate PR campaigns with customer promotions
• Building relationships with customers and communicating promotional services
• Working with the Marketing Manager to develop and refine measurement strategies for PR campaigns
• Development of promotional marketing materials and visual merchandizing
• Keeping accurate and timely record of event traffic, production, and inventory
• Identifying new opportunities and efficiency innovations
• Position will be considered for senior campaign management roles based on performance
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver results while managing multiple projects
• Level headed problem solver with a professional service oriented attitude
• Superb organizational and tracking skills with great attention to detail
• Team player who also excels as an individual contributor
• Adaptable, dependable and responsible
• Basic understanding of marketing concepts and sales strategy
Not sure if you're qualified? Relax! No experience is necessary. These are ENTRY LEVEL positions in Customer Service, Marketing, Advertising, and Public Relations. comprehensive training and development is provided to every team member in order to be successful in a career path with the company. College graduates are welcome.