Chief Financial Officer
Hyndman Health Hyndman, PA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Responsible for the inventory and capitalization of all agency equipment, computers, etc. per federal HHS guidelines and accounting practices.
- Prepare all data for the compilation of monthly financial reports for the Board of Directors
- Prepare bi-weekly payroll using employee time reports.
- Prepare and enter monthly payables and payroll accruals.
- Manage all accounts payable, including but not limited to invoice data entry, check runs, aging reports, account reconciliation.
- Reconcile postings for various revenue and expense accounts as needed.
- Budget preparation for agency and various programs.
- Develop policies and procedures.
- Reconcile all Accounting Activity through the multiple different systems
- Monitors billing personnel on payments and claims.
- Manages financial portion of grants
- Corresponds with auditors to remain up-to-date with regulations and policy
- Oversee the procurement of supplies, services, and banking needs. Obtain quotes to procure the best services and supplies in the most economical manner
- Manage human resources
- Provides leadership, direction, and planning for fiscal operations
- Oversee the IT computer networking and related functions
- Oversee credentialing and privileging for insurances and providers
- Oversee Medication Assisted Treatment and Occupational Medicine employees
- Prepare schedules for annual finance audit, Form 990, and Cost Reports
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Hyndman Health