Media Account Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who We Are
Founded in 1994, Hylink is an internationally-awarded, integrated, independent digital advertising agency that believes smart thinking equals endless possibilities. Hylink is headquartered in Beijing and Los Angeles, with offices located across London, New York, Paris, Munich, Shanghai, and Bogota. Hylink’s work is known for being deeply rooted in technological evolution and innovation. Renowned for repeatedly pushing advertising benchmarks, we constantly strive for digital innovation.
Hylink is a leader in working with industries of all shapes and sizes. Over the past two decades, we have grown to a team of 2,600 digitally minded-professionals worldwide, earning our reputation as the Home of Integrated Marketing. A consistent Effie, Campaign, The Drum, Shorty, Webby, and Cannes winner, our work values the best inter-disciplinary thinkers and doers in advertising.
Our objective for you is simple: Do the best work of your life.
- Oversee day-to-day as well as long-term schedules of key agency management.
- Support the client relationship on assigned brand(s); presenting the agency’s recommendations, points-of-view, or strategy, to effectively influence the client to achieve brand objectives.
- Identify sales and business development opportunities, and keep strong relationships with agency influencers and client decision-makers.
- Work with the new business team and strategy team to respond to RFPs and proactively identify ways to further engage and grow assigned accounts.
- Solidify executive relationships and drive revenue growth with target agencies/clients.
- Execute strategy, provide brand stewardship and maintain strong client satisfaction on assigned brand(s).
- Ensure that team members know and follow established agency account procedures, including but not limited to: account files, approval process and status reports.
- BA/BS degree
- 5 years experience in advertising sales, marketing, tourism or media.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
- Ability to speak English fluently.
- Experience in integrated marketing communication sales or media sales.
- Knowledge of, and established relationships, within the advertising or client verticals.
- A deep understanding of the industry's issues, a vision for its growth, and a commitment to advance Hylink's forward-looking strategies within the marketplace.
- Balanced team player dedicated to client service.
- Strong presentation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven track record of developing agency partners and successfully driving new and direct client business opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage multiple projects with a broad range of internal and external constituents, simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop recommendations and action plans.
- Focused and proactive self-starter.
Hylink’s Benefits (Location Dependent):
- 401K with No-Match Employer Contribution
- Healthcare ( Dental+Vision)
- Annual Company Outing
- In-Office Massages
- Birthday Bucks
- Free Gym Membership
- Access Perks
- Pet Care
- Auto Care
- Hybrid Working Schedule
- Charity Match
Powered by JazzHR
AddressLos Angeles, CA
Get fresh Social Media ADS jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.