ERP/CRM Application Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
Hyliion is a high-growth electrified powertrain company on a path to transform commercial transport, starting with a differentiated technical solution to electrify the heavy load, long distance needs of Class 8 trucks. Based in Austin Texas, Hyliion has built up a talented team of engineers, functional, and business leaders to guide this business through commercialization and to expand and grow into related and synergistic new electrification arenas. Hylion's solutions focus on bringing a practical approach to matching technology and infrastructure readiness with specific operational vehicle use case needs. Come join our team and help reduce the environmental impacts of global transport in a way that also works for commercial trucking companies.
Hyliion is looking for an ERP/CRM Application Analyst to join our Information Technology and Security (IT&S) team in Cedar Park, TX. This full-time position offers the opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing company that is revolutionizing the trucking industry. We are seeking exceptionally talented individuals that are highly motivated to revolutionize an industry, reduce the use of fuel and have some fun. You will be joining a growing IT team and working across business departments to enhance and support ERP capabilities. Reports to Director IT Application Services.
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide Tier 1 support to internal stakeholders for any ERP/CRM application related issues.
- Drive efficiency and accountability with vendors to attain on-time resolution of issues and enhancements along with documentation.
- Communicate regular metrics and progress towards issues/enhancements and operational goals to internal business stakeholders.
- Partner with Purchasing, Engineering, Manufacturing, Order, HR, Finance and Service Operations stakeholders to drive changes to systems and integrations to help business process improvements. Work/Drive with vendor teams as needed.
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
- Maintain technical documentation with all technical details and proper visual diagrams for easy understanding.
- Hands-On experience with NetSuite, Salesforce and API integrations. Ready to learn other applications.
- Experience supporting and resolving issues as well as business process analysis along with documentation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Able to deliver clear and succinct interpretations of extensive research in a manner accessible to all relevant teams.
- Work with various SaaS application vendors and Hyliion users to understand integration needs and execute on those requirements.
- Prioritize access and audit controls while proposing and implementing solutions.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and the skills to deal with ambiguity.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities.
- Ability to work well under minimal supervision.
- A Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Computer Science or Management Information Systems. Consideration will be given to an equivalent combination of related education and work experience.
- 3+ years Techno Functional experience on ERP applications like NetSuite and Salesforce and API integrations.
- Extensive experience working with cloud, on-premises, and hybrid cloud solutions.
- Automotive or Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Experience in driving and implementing projects & solutions.
- Knowledge of SCRUM and DevOps methodologies.
Other Job Titles:
Business Support Analyst
- Ability to lift and/ or move up to 25 pounds.
- Crouching: Bending the body downward and forward by bending leg and spine.
- Reaching: Extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction.
- Standing: Remaining upright on the feet, particularly for sustained periods of time.
- Walking: Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for long distances or moving from one work site to another.
- Talking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word; those activities where detailed or important spoken instructions must be conveyed to other workers accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Hearing: Perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction and having the ability to receive detailed information through oral communication and making fine discriminations in sound.
- Repetitive motions: Making substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
- The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation of machines (including inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly or fabrication of parts at distances close to the eyes.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- For the most part, ambient room temperatures, lighting and traditional equipment as found in a typical office.
Hyliion is committed to diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
AddressCedar Park, TX
TechnologyView all jobs at Hyliion