Water Utility Technician Trainee
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Water Utility Technician Trainee
Location: Raleigh, NC
***$1,500 Hiring Bonus***
Monthly Incentive based on hours worked
Who WE Are:
Hydromax USA has been a leading utility solutions provider specializing in data collection and analysis for the natural gas, water, and wastewater utilities across the United States. Our services allow us to provide our clients the ability to make the most informed decisions regarding their utility infrastructure.
Your role as a Utility Field Services Technician 1 with our Water team is to provide critical maintenance services to community’s aging water infrastructure.
We Are Giving YOU:
- Weekly pay
- Smartphone, laptop, Red Wing safety boot voucher, and PPE
- Opportunities for paid overtime
- Paid training with no experience required
- Medical, dental, vision insurance and more
- Company paid life insurance policy
- Paid holidays and personal paid time off (PTO)
- 401K with company match after 6 months
- Career advancement opportunities
What YOU Will Do:
- Collect accurate data and ensure the safe transportation and operation of all equipment
- Assess the condition of main water valves and fire hydrants using a wide array of technologies and specialty tools
- Conduct water main leak detection services
- Completes repairs on fire hydrants and water main valves
Who YOU Are and What YOU Need:
- Valid Driver's License with a good driving record
- Ability to pass a thorough background check and pre-employment drug screen
- Must be able to walk on various terrain, work in confined spaces, bend, squat and lift/carry up to 50 pounds
- You prefer hands-on roles and working outside in all types of weather
- Ability to travel as needed, work weekends and work some nights. Travel is based on project locations.
- Must have reliable transportation
Working at Hydromax USA:
At Hydromax USA, we’re committed to a culture that embraces safety and strives for excellence. We achieve this through focusing on continuous improvement, promoting employee development, and building lasting customer relationships through mutual trust and honesty. All of this is accomplished while safely providing customers with unequaled customer service and exceeding expectations through deliverables.
We stand firmly behind our mission statement – “Understand the Present, Protect the Future”. In our industry when work is sloppy or incomplete, it can directly impact public safety. Therefore, the work we do is extremely important, and we hold ourselves to the highest standards possible. As a Hydromax USA employee, you will be on the front lines of customer service and public safety.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hydromax USA provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
#hydromaxusa #gas #water #wastewater #construction #utilities #ind1
Based upon a strong record of performance, our customers have recognized that HUSA brings a unique ability to meet their needs for advanced data collection. We work from coast to coast covering the entire United States, without exception. Hydromax USA utilizes the largest array of technologies, within one company, to provide the broadest capability in the country to assess buried infrastructure.
Established in 2003, Hydromax USA is a professional services firm specializing in data collection in support of locating and assessing the condition of the country's aging water, wastewater and natural gas conveyance systems. Hydromax USA's vast experience with new technologies and techniques empowers contractors, engineers, and utility owners to make the best rehabilitation decisions regarding their buried infrastructure. Based upon a strong record of performance, our customers have recognized that HUSA brings a unique ability to meet their needs for advanced data collection. We work from coast to coast covering the entire United States, without exception. Hydromax USA utilizes the largest array of technologies, within one company, to provide the broadest capability in the country to assess buried infrastructure. www.hydromaxusa.com
Energy and Environment