Hydromax USA Louisville, KY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Established in 2003, Hydromax USA (HUSA) is the leading national professional services firm specializing in data collection in support of locating and assessing the condition of the country’s aging water, wastewater, and natural gas conveyance systems.
The purpose of the Project Manager (PM) role is to create a plan and to monitor all facets of the project to which he or she is assigned. The PM will function as a liaison between the Vice President of Water/Wastewater Solutions and operations management by creating target goals, defining procedures, measuring the success of initiatives, coordinating with the data analysts, and any other tasks required to keep the project operating according to plan.
- Monitor the performance of the operations management and field operations staff.
- Prepare and present reports on project performance for both internal stakeholders and clientele.
- Engage clients throughout project duration to ensure client satisfaction and retention.
- Coordinate with the Safety Director to ensure that the project safety goals are met, and training is developed and completed.
- P/L and KPI oversight to control costs and maximize profitability.
- Lead Field Operations Managers with operational planning and strategy
- Contribute to the hiring processes to ensure that successful, qualified candidates are sourced and on boarded.
- Assist in the professional development of existing and new operational staff to prepare for increasing levels of responsibilities.
- Develops and implements strategies and budgets to meet the department’s business goals and growth objectives.
- Address residential customer complaints as they arise, resolve issues and speak to residential customers as needed.
- Support Business Development team in meetings, project presentations, RFP response preparations.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years’ experience in the Water, Wastewater, Gas, or Underground Utility Industry Preferred
- B.S. in Business Administration, Finance or Related Field Preferred
Demonstrated ability to plan, execute, measure and adjust according to the project management life cycle.
- Demonstrated ability to be highly organized.
- High attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office tools
- Excellence in communication in English both oral and written.
- Professional demeanor and appearance, able to represent company in high level client/customer meetings.
- Provide leadership and direction to geographically dispersed team.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Proven business acumen with experience in P&L interpretation, budget planning, and forecasting
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Personal Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) with Company match
Hydromax USA is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, military status, age, marital status, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected group status.
ConstructionView all jobs at Hydromax USA