HydroPro Solutions Georgetown, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you driven? Do you like having a variety of items on your plate and accomplishing them before the due date? Do you respond positively to unpredictable situations and can solve them quickly? Do you accept challenges head on and provide solutions in a timely manner? Are you interested in leading a branch and the team members? Are you familiar and experienced in the wholesale utilities industry, as well as managing a team?
HydroPro Solutions is seeking an experienced operations manager to serve as Operations/Branch Manager, to support our company as we have scaled to a $20 million wholesale water industry company with an office in Georgetown TX and a fast-growing number of employees. This role will be responsible for leadership and management of many aspects of HydroPro Solutions.
The successful candidate will have the skills to ensure development and implementation of efficient operations and cost-effective systems to meet current and future needs of the organization. The Operations/Branch Manager will work closely with the executive team: CEO, COO, and Executive VP, to ensure that the administration is run with efficiency and effectiveness.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Possess strong skills in operations and administrative knowledge to promote growth in the branch.
- Develops and implements strategic plans to accommodate corporate goals.
- Regularly evaluates the effectiveness of the branch operation, to see that policies are being observed and that goals are being attained.
- Familiar with HR practices and processes.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control programs.
- Provide training, coaching, development, and motivation to bring out the best in each team member.
- Communicate effectively with senior management by sharing information on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs.
- Establish quality standards, develop operating procedures, and track performance indicators
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Project Management - Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget; Manages project team activities.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Business Acumen - Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organization's goals and values; Benefits organization through outside activities; Supports affirmative action and respects diversity.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Five to ten years related experience (Required)
- Experience in the wholesale utilities industry (Preferred)
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public. (Required)
HydroPro SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Future-thinking management team, excellent benefits, and plenty of growth opportunities!
HydroPro Solutions is an organization dedicated to delivering customer oriented solutions for metering, resource accountability, and utility efficiencies. We have a combined industry experience of over 75 years, with first-hand knowledge of the day-to-day challenges faced by utilities. The strength of our organization is reflected by our business partners and customers.
907 Rockmoor Dr. GeorgetownGeorgetown, TX
Finance and Insurance