Regional Sales Manager - Food South Territory (Albuquerque, NM)
- Posted: over a month ago
Do you want to be part of a team where we work collaboratively to achieve our goals? Do you enjoy working in an innovative and growth focused environment? A company that invests in its equipment and its team members? Then Hydro-Thermal is the company for you!
At Hydro-Thermal Corporation success is attributed to people who are committed to technical competence, are responsive to customers' needs, are friendly, are willing to work hard, have complete integrity, and are active in our industry and in the local communities.
The Regional Sales Manager is primarily responsible for developing and securing strategic sales opportunities for HTC’s direct steam injection (DSI) technology for general industrial heat transfer applications in their region. This includes:
- Increasing the region’s market share, revenue growth and customer base by securing installations in targeted applications;
- Providing market development and technical sales support for existing sales channel partners;
- Establishing additional sales channel partners that service open geographic areas, or niche market segments;
- Securing sales, on a direct basis, where sales channel partners are not established.
Hydro-Thermal’s DSI systems are used for thermal treatment during physical or chemical processing of raw materials/products while in a liquefied slurry. Typical industries include: chemical, food, beverage, grain milling, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, biotech, pulp and paper, wastewater treatment and petrochemical.
- Develop a comprehensive regional sales plan in respective industry that details programs and strategies to achieve and surpass annual HTC financial goals, business objectives, and personal objectives.
- Prior to the start of each fiscal year, meet with each channel partner to develop their annual HTC marketing plan to meet respective quotas – review progress on a quarterly basis.
- Increase HTC “mindshare” with each sales channel partner to establish stronger preference for presenting DSI for heat transfer applications.
- Ensure that sales leads, are followed and that their disposition is adequately documented in SalesLogix.
- Evaluate new channel partners to replace ineffective ones, and/or to drive further penetration into niche markets or new geographic areas.
- Conduct joint sales calls to ensure that the HTC product line is properly presented and to provide assistance in developing the market.
- Conduct “lunch-and-learn” sessions to increase technical product knowledge and market development capabilities.
- Minimum qualifications – BA Business Administration, BS Mechanical or Chemical Engineering degree.
- Preferred qualifications – MBA, MS Mechanical or Chemical Engineering degree, Professional Engineer certification.
- Between 7-10 years of experience with managing a comprehensive sales process for technical, engineered products and capital equipment.
- Successful achievement of increasing annual sales quotas for a multi-state region.
- Sales management responsibility for developing a results-oriented network of industrial sales channel partners (manufacturers’ representatives, distributors),
- Sales experience with original equipment manufacturers (OEM’s) and national accounts.
- Proficiency with PC and Windows Operating system, Microsoft Office Suite and SalesLogix, or similar contact resource management (CRM) software.
Travel Requirements: The position requires approximately 50% travel within respective territory. Must possess legal authorization to work in the US, a valid US driver’s license, and a valid passport.
In addition to your base compensation, you are provided with a wide range of benefit programs which are designed to enhance the quality of your life, to provide protection and help when some of life's problems may occur.
- Continuing Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation and Personal Time Off and paid Holidays
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Company provided Life/AD&D
Hydro-Thermal is always on the lookout for exceptional people. We value innovative, growth-centric minded folks who have integrity and never stop being a customer advocate.
EEO Statement Hydro-Thermal Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
BusinessView all jobs at Hydro-Thermal