Hydro Precision Tubing Rockledge, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Summary: Perform functions to develop and implement quality systems for the recognition and implementation of continuous product and process improvements and cost reductions in the manufacture of the organization's products, working within the limits of established policies.
- Review customer inquiries, requests for quotations and related specifications, evaluate the organization’s capacity for compliance and recommend acceptance or make recommendations for exceptions
- Prepare and submit PPAP documentation and samples for approval by customers to quality new and revised products and processes.
- Provide quality assurance support and training for internal departments. Interpret product tolerances and specifications relating to product deviations and make quality disposition decisions.
- Establish and maintain quality management system processes and documentation
- Perform audits of quality management systems and manufacturing processes, created related records and follow-up on nonconformities to closure in order to achieve continuous improvement.
- Ensures new product safe launch by participating in the trail plan, the trial execution and dock audit for prototypes/ first production shipments
- Perform studies and report process capability analyses to validate new and changed products and processes.
- Develop effective and productive working relationships with customers. Anticipate, manage and meet customer expectations related to PPAP’s process changes, corrective actions, and other quality-related issues.
- Maintain quality system software and related databases.
- Extensive knowledge of IATF-16949, the automotive core tools (APQP, PPAP, FMEA, MSA, SPC) and GD &T
- Proficiency on PC software skills, Excel, MiniTAB, Power Point, Word, Acrobat Standard
Education and Work Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar position (preferred)
- 3-5 years of experience in welded tube technology and process/ product failure modes, controls and common defects, preferable in the HVAC industry (preferred)
- Six Sigma Black Belt certification (preferred)
Hydro Precision TubingWhy Work Here?
Extruded Solutions is Hydro’s largest and most global business area. Our Business Area supplies aluminum profiles and profile-based solution
100 Gus Hipp Blvd. RockledgeRockledge, FL