Engineering Co-Op (Jan to Aug 2023)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
WHO WE ARE
We are a company where people matter.
We are family driven.
We are financially strong.
And we are looking for problem-solvers to join our growing team.
The primary purpose of this position is to gain practical work experience on engineering projects. This position will uphold the Hydrite "Standards of Excellence" through continuous commitment to customer satisfaction, both internal and external. This role will run from January 2023- August 2023.
As Engineering Co-Op, primary responsibilities include:
- Provide technical analysis for projects as assigned.
- Assist in implementation of capital projects and maintenance activities, where appropriate.
- Perform engineering clerical-type duties as assigned.
- Investigate, evaluate and implement process related cost saving improvements such as waste reduction, cycle-time reduction, lower cost raw material qualification, scale-up, and shelf life improvements.
- Investigate, evaluate and implement process related cycle time improvements such as batch process time reduction, continuous process throughput increase, pre/post-batch cleanout time reduction, and quality improvement intended to accomplish capacity generation.
- Investigate, evaluate and implement site energy reduction and/or sustainability improvement opportunities.
- This position reports to the Engineering Manager
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL CRITERIA
- Enrollment in accredited university in pursuit of a Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering required. Preferably – Mechanical, Industrial, or Chemical.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel required.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Power Point (or equivalent software applications)
- Good presentation skills preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership skills preferred. (Candidate may have opportunity to lead installation crews on capital projects)
Benefits and perks include three retirement plans (401k, pension and profit sharing), medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, legal services insurance, scholarship awards for children of employees, summer picnic, community giving events, free family wellness coaching including nutritionist and fitness coach.
Watch this Why Hydrite video to find out: https://vimeo.com/201673899
WANT TO STAY CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/hydrite-chemical-co-
- Facebook: facebook.com/hydrite
Learn more about Hydrite on our website: www.hydrite.com/careers
Privacy Notice for California Residents: https://www.hydrite.com/Legal/Privacy-Notice-for-Employees.htm
EngineeringView all jobs at Hydrite
Get fresh Financial Assistance jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.