WHO WE ARE
We are a company where people matter.
We are family driven.
We are financially strong.
And we are looking for problem-solvers to join our growing team.
The primary purpose of this position is to assist the sales team in servicing customers in whatever way necessary in order to achieve 100% customer satisfaction. This position will uphold the Hydrite "Standards of Excellence" through continuous commitment to customer satisfaction, both internal and external
As Customer Service Representative, primary responsibilities include:
- Takes ownership of all phases of order fulfillment process, which include: order entry, order maintenance, and order tracking
- Practices attentive and active listening to ensure successful interactions with others.
- Follows Customer Service processes and procedures, offers opportunities for improvement, as necessary.
- Enter and maintain customer orders via email, phone, fax, electronic (EDI); enter and maintain Customer Specific Requirement information as needed.
- Verify adequate inventory levels to fill orders with multiple warehouses and schedule the delivery of orders.
- Work with production and transportation as needed to meet delivery dates and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Notify customers, sales, and operations of any order delays or issues and work to rectify.
- Anticipates potential problems that may arise and provides efficient and effective solutions and alternatives.
- Ensure customer complaints regarding product or service issues are properly documented and communicated.
- Manage customer owned raw materials under prearranged contracts for specified key accounts, as necessary.
- Maintains a professional attitude and demeanor at all times and treats other employees and customers with courtesy and respect.
- This position reports to the Customer Service Lead.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL CRITERIA
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree strongly preferred.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Excellent written communication and phone etiquette required.
- Ability to manage time effectively, prioritize multiple tasks, and transfer verbal/written information to others accurately.
- Must be trustworthy, detail orientated and able to work in a fast paced environment.
Benefits and perks include three retirement plans (401k, pension and profit sharing), medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, legal services insurance, scholarship awards for children of employees, summer picnic, community giving events, free family wellness coaching including nutritionist and fitness coach.
Watch this Why Hydrite video to find out: https://vimeo.com/201673899
WANT TO STAY CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/hydrite-chemical-co-
- Facebook: facebook.com/hydrite
Learn more about Hydrite on our website: www.hydrite.com/careers
Privacy Notice for California Residents: https://www.hydrite.com/Legal/Privacy-Notice-for-Employees.htm
Why Work Here?We are a company where people matter. We are family driven. We are financially strong. And we are looking for problem-solvers to join our growing team.
Great Teams start with Great Chemistry!