Chemical Sales Account Manager
- Expired: May 07, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a company where people matter.
We are family driven.
We are financially strong.
And we are looking for problem-solvers to join our growing team.
The primary purpose of this position is to assume ownership of an assigned account portfolio, prospect for new customers and manage it with a business plan that facilitates the achievement of the annual performance goals mutually agreed upon with the respective manager.
As a Chemical Sales Account Manager , primary responsibilities include:
- Work with Sales Manager to maximize margins of new projects
- Work with key internal stakeholders to drive project completion in an efficient and timely manner
- Identification and strong relationship building with all key decision makers at target accounts
- Effectively utilize all sales and pipeline management tools available, including Salesforce and Business Intelligence reports
- Within Salesforce, maintain a sales funnel to include target and qualified prospects
- Effectively communicate with all applicable Hydrite departments and personnel to ensure execution and success of new projects
- Effectively construct a business plan and present it to upper management
- Meets goals for business retention and growth
- Is proficient at identifying new business opportunities
- Ability to understand supply/demand economics
- Must have a strong desire to succeed and be extremely proficient at identifying logical targets and driving those opportunities to closure
- Must possess strong people skills such as personnel evaluation, presentations, and effectively communicate within all levels of organizations
- This position reports to the Regional Sales Manager.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL CRITERIA
- 3+ Years of successful sales experience in the chemical industry
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college/university is required
- Must have a valid driver's license and have an acceptable motor vehicle driving record
- Must have the ability to pass all pre-employment testing including, but not limited to background, MVR, and drug screening
- Must possess computer skills and be proficient at Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and job specific software
- Must have communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to read, write, and speak English.
Benefits and perks include 401k and profit sharing, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, legal services insurance, scholarship awards for children of employees, summer picnic, community giving events, free family wellness coaching including nutritionist and fitness coach.
Watch this Why Hydrite video to find out: https://vimeo.com/201673899
WANT TO STAY CONNECTED? FIND US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/hydrite-chemical-co-
- Facebook: facebook.com/hydrite
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bs_493NR8RI
Learn more about Hydrite on our website: www.hydrite.com/careers
Privacy Notice for California Residents: https://www.hydrite.com/Legal/Privacy-Notice-for-Employees.htm
AddressLa Crosse, WI
BusinessView all jobs at Hydrite