**Please note this position is in Chatsworth, CA**
We are seeking a Government Contract - Contract Administrator to become a part of our team! You will provide overall support to attorneys' business needs.
- 5 years min experience
- Education: BS or MS preferred
- Knowledge of government requirements such as FAR, DFAR, NASA, NSA, etc
- Knowledge of contract concepts, principles, and legal aspects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to handle highest level confidential information
- Able to communicate and interact with all levels of management
- Detail-oriented and well organized
- Able to achieve results under tight deadlines
- Working knowledge with PCs, word processing, spreadsheets, presentation, and database software. Generate contract administration queries and reports as required
- Hydraulics International, Inc. is looking to hire an individual with a strong understanding of the U.S. government acquisition and procurement process.
- Familiarity with the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) is recommended.
- Must have experience with Central Contractor Registration, FedBizOpps, DLA Internet Bid Board Systems, and Wide Area Workflow.
*Individual must be willing to submit to a background investigation as part of the hiring process.
Hydraulics International Inc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer.
We are committed to engaging in affirmative action to increase employment opportunities for females, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities