· Monitor parts log/parts work order log, pull and pack, indicate quantities on master pick list, forward documents to Data Entry for delivery, process shipping freight charges.
· Assemble all component kits as per the guidelines provided (specifications/bom's ) Ensure that all products are assembled to the highest standard of quality.
· Initiates verbal/MTS work order(s) with external department supervisors for assemblies or parts required.
· Verify quantities/packing list of purchased parts, process goods receipt PO and place item(s) in the proper bin location daily. Initials AP reserve invoices. Maintains inventory shelves in an organized, neat manner with part numbers identified on bin/container.
· Organizes "Reman & New Parts" shelves and verifies part number labeling on bins.
· Establishes beginning QOH and provides periodic physical inventory counts for units and parts (reman and new)
· Maintains issued or received MTS's from departments and provides completed information in acceptable format for the purpose of entering transactions daily
· Updates accurate SAP bin location information for new part numbers, relocated parts or parts with multiple locations
· Insures policies and procedures for inventory control are enforced and performed in a timely manner.
· Maintain a neat and clean work area free from oil and clutter, keep tools organized and returned to toolbox daily, all work benches to be cleared and equipment turned off at the end of the day.
· Work well with other employees
Specific Knowledge, Skills, etc.:
· General math skills, good at working with part numbers.
· Have working knowledge of computers. SAP experience a plus.
· Inventory experience.
· Capable of performing multiple tasks with a focus towards completing each assignment in a timely, accurate manner that meets established guidelines
· Ability to read & understand service parts manuals
· Organizational skills with excellent housekeeping habits
· Proven experience working in a team environment
· Available to work extended hours during the week and weekend as needed
· Ability to effectively communicate with others to express departmental needs and any required follow ups for conclusion
· High school diploma or GED; or one to three months related experience and/ or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Ability to read interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
· Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
· Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
· Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Specific Knowledge, Skills, Licenses, Certifications, etc.:
· Must be detail oriented
· Must be highly motivated and able to work independently.
· Regularly required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
· Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance.
· Must be able to regularly lift and/or move objects up to 25 lbs. consistently with heavier weight necessary at times.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
· Exposure to elements such as odor, hydraulic fluids, noise, dust, heat, cold, or chemicals.
Personal Protective Equipment:
Safety Glasses are required and steel toed work boots are recommended.
Other PPE equipment as required.
Manufacturing plant shop environment; regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts.