Hydrapeak develops and designs premium vacuum insulated Stainless Steel water bottles . With millions of bottles in consumer’s hands, our organization is looking for talent to grow our product design with a creative superstar.
Hydrapeak has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Graphic Designer to further enhance a line of Hydration products primarily Stainless Steel water Bottles. We are seeking for an experienced individual with creative talent who will assist in creative design. The candidate will have the opportunity to express their creative vision and apply it to related product by having “Blank Canvas” to design.
Senior Graphic Designer position is in located in Edison, NJ.
· Designs artwork, or sources artwork for purchase, to incorporate into product design.
· Research and be up-to-date on fashion trends to produce innovative collection of product
· Utilizes knowledge of fashion, current trends, colors, textures and materials to add design to Hydrapeak product line.
· Develop graphics, prints, patterns, and repeats for fashion line of hydration products
· Design innovative graphics that are aligned with overall seasonal direction while incorporating new techniques and textures
· Create design and concept boards to communicate seasonal direction and design theme application to a product or product line
· Design of packaging in multiple formats - labels, sleeves, Hangtags, boxes etc. including die line manipulation
· Collaborates with management regarding inspirations and framework for desired artwork
· Manages projects from conceptualization to production, including but not limited to consulting with management to determine scope of project, developing sample layouts for approval, interfacing with outside vendors, presenting samples for approval, and preparing final layout for production.
· Mock up and present concepts in CGI
· Maintain knowledge of the competitive landscape, products/brands, industry trends, and retail environment
· Helps with creating product life style images in Photoshop
· Assists with strategizing, designing, and producing visual communications.
· Interacts and collaborates effectively with internal and external team members to assure creative needs of the company are met.