- Expired: January 31, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Spa Concierge performs a full range of duties designed to provide our guests with a first class experience at the premium shared-use lounge by Airport Dimensions supporting the Chase Sapphire Lounge by The Club located inside the Boston Logan International Airport. Duties include but are not limited to booking all spa treatments, explaining services to guests, escorting guests, and checking out all guests in a professional manner.
- Hospitality Focus - focus on guest satisfaction and providing memorable experiences. Generous, friendly, and warm spirited.
- Guest Experience- Maintains a friendly, cheerful, and courteous demeanor at all times ensuring highest level of guest experience in an elevated environment while accurately answering inquiries from guests.
- Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Reading Comprehension - Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Speaking - Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Writing - Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Conflict Resolution - deescalate situations in a professional and courteous manner.
- Problem Solving - develop solutions to remove obstacles to problems that may arise.
Primary Job Duties
- Keep work area clean and neat at all times
- Maintain supplies for the operation of the spa reception area
- Provide product information and answer all guest questions regarding services and spa products
- Assist in maintaining inventory control as requested by management
- Attend all training courses as deemed necessary
- Ensure that the reception area is tidy, clean, and stocked at all times
- Communicate all guest feedback promptly to the manager in charge of the shift
- Perform all opening and closing duties
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Acceptable Qualifications:
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the housekeeping/janitorial field
- Requires ability to maintain a presentable and polished appearance in keeping with service standards in a best-in-class environment
- Be able to stand during entire scheduled shift
- Passion for servicing guest with proactive solutions
- Ability to follow directions and procedures, effective time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrates the ability to interact with guests and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic, and outgoing manner
- Requires ability to maintain composure under pressure and awareness of surroundings and cultural differences
- Ability to handle the stress of a face-paced work shift up to ten (10) hours
- Requires the ability to lift and / or move up to 40 pounds
- Requires the ability to walk, bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions
- Report to work on a regular and timely basis
- Able to work rotating shifts including weekends and holiday
- Must be able to pass and obtain security background check and clearance to work in airport environment
- Medical Insurance (Health, Dental, Vision)
- Disability Insurance
- Vacation and PTO
- 401K Plan with generous Company Matching
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Corporate Discounts for nationally recognized products and services (childcare, electronics, entertainment, hotels, home, groceries, restaurants, auto, travel, and pets)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Hyde Park Hospitality (HPH) is a young-but dynamic and fast-growing-company built on deep roots in the food business. HPH earned Crain's Fast 50 Award in 2022 for being one (ranked 23rd) of the fifty fastest growing businesses in the Chicago-area! We provide services ranging from airport concessions, management staffing, brand licensing, to contracted food and facilities management. With a 90% diverse senior management team, HPH values diversity and welcomes everyone with necessary qualifications and experience, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, and any other protected status, to apply. Learn more about us at hph-us.com.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $23.00 per hour
Hyde Park Hospitality
AddressEast Boston, MA
Personal CareView all jobs at Hyde Park Hospitality
Get fresh Spa Staff jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.