Hyde Park Hospitality, LLC (HPH) is a strategic partner with Hilton Chicago O'Hare on Food and Beverage Operations. HPH brings both experience and expertise to every level of food service.
Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport offers unparalleled convenience to savvy travelers in a quiet, no fly-zone. We are within walking distance to all domestic terminals via underground walkways and the Blue-line train to downtown Chicago. This property has 860 rooms and 37,000 sq. ft of meeting space.
We are now hiring a Restaurant Manager to oversee four F&B outlets: Andiamo Restaurant, Caffe Mercato, Sports Edition Bar and Room Service. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of F&B supervisory/management experience. High volume, union experience highly preferred!
What will I be doing?
As a Restaurant Manager, you would be responsible for assisting the manager in directing and organizing the activities and services of a hotel food and beverage outlet (restaurant, lounge, room service, coffee shop, etc.) to deliver an excellent guest experience. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Assist in the management of operations to include, but not limited to, guest service standards and initiatives, product quality, cost controls and overall profitability, marketing initiatives, systems use and management, budgeting and forecasting, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and facilitation
Assist in monitoring and developing team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, conducting counselling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward.
- Assist in monitoring and assessing product quality and service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards
- Assist in initiating and implementing marketing and up-selling techniques to promote restaurant food and beverage and services and to maximize overall revenue
- Assist in recruiting, interviewing and training team members
- Act in the absence of the manager, as needed
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
To be considered for the role, you must apply online. No phone calls.