Hyde Park Hospitality, LLC (HPH) is a strategic partner with Airport Dimensions and Sodexo at The Club - located within the Buffalo International Airport. HPH brings both experience and expertise to every level of food service and customer care.
The Club is located alongside various shops and restaurants. It is a fast-paced, fun work environment that is growing in style and amenities.
The Club is looking for a Full-Time Food Service Assistant available to work an EARLY MORNING SHIFT THAT BEGINS AT 3:30 am and available to work weekdays and weekends. Shifts are subject to change, based on business needs.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
* Excellent hospitality customer service skills
* 1 year of documented food service preparation experience
* Food Handler Certified
* Ability to pass criminal background check
* Must have the knowledge of proper food handling procedures and government regulations regarding the food code
* Ability to clean and cut or peel various foods to prepare for cooking or serving
* Portions and arranges food on serving dishes, trays, carts, or conveyor belts.
* Prepares and serves variety of beverages, such as coffee, tea, and soft drinks
* Carries food supplies, equipment, and utensils to and from storage and work areas
* Stores food in designated containers and storage areas to prevent spoilage.
* Distributes food to Customer Service Assistant to serve to customers.
* Cleans and maintains work areas, equipment, and utensils.
* Ability to dress and represent themselves professionally
* Good work ethic
* Detail oriented
* Team focused
* Minimum 18 years of age