Software Quality Assurance Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hybrid Enterprises LLC is a recognized Information Technology and Software Development company bridging the gap between business needs and technical requirements; integrating today’s latest technologies with current legacy applications. We have been supporting the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs for over 16 years.
We are actively seeking an Software Quality Assurance Engineer to join our talented, dynamic team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology, excellent attention to detail, possess critical thinking and troubleshooting abilities, and superior communication skills.
The Software Tester will focus on Manual, Regression and Integration Testing. Execute test scenarios, coordinate and execute automated test events in accordance with approved test plans, procedures, and scripts. Will work closely with SQA team and the Software Development team. Tasks to include:
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
We offer an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 401K/Retirement.
Seeking Local Candidates only -- MUST be able to work On-Site in our St. Cloud, FL 34769 office.
- Associates Degree in technology based major or related field required; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2+ years experience in a Software Tester role
- Must be highly motivated with exceptional communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and work well in a cross functional environment and with teams
- Able to fully document testing results; high level of technical writing
- Basic knowledge of software development lifecycles and software programming preferred
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and effectively with people at all levels in an organization/project
- Ability to understand, communicate, and analyze requirements; Ability to identify gaps in requirements
- MUST be a U.S. citizen and possess a valid Driver's License
- MUST be able to pass an FBI background investigation and drug test
We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K/Profit Sharing benefits. Only local candidates will be considered. Must include expected salary with application.
Hybrid Enterprises LLCWhy Work Here?
Collaborative team environment with Tremendous growth potential.
Hybrid Enterprises LLC is a small, women-owned business located in St. Cloud, FL. Our main focus is Master Veteran Index and Identity Access Management for the US Department of Veteran Affairs. We have been providing technology services to the government, healthcare, multimedia and academic communities since 1999. Hybrid is a recognized Information Technology and Software Development company bridging the gap between business needs and technical requirements; integrating today’s latest technologies with current legacy applications. We provide quality service in all areas of systems/software engineering, quality assurance and project support. We offer a supportive and collaborative work environment for all team members.
4307 Neptune RoadSaint Cloud, FL