Hybrid Enterprises LLC Saint Cloud, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Hybrid Enterprises LLC has an opening for Full-Stack Software Engineer to join our talented, dynamic team in St. Cloud, FL. This position is responsible for building, maintaining, fixing and enhancing software. Must be highly proficient with Java and have a minimum of 3 years working in a full-time Software Development role. This position will include all aspects of the software life cycle including requirements gathering, design, coding, testing, releasing, training and maintaining.
***LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY*** Only Local Candidates CURRENTLY residing in the Central FL area will be considered. Must be able to work on-site at our St. Cloud office 34769***
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems or another related tech-oriented major is required
- MUST have 3+ years recent experience working as a Software Developer/Engineer
- MUST be highly proficient in JAVA programming and object oriented programming concepts
- Experience with HTML, CSS and Java Script preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Experience with Test-Driven development preferred
- Creative and able to understand abstract concepts
- Must possess excellent communication skills, be a team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and effectively with people at all levels in an organization/project
- MUST be able to gain US Government Security Clearance (US Citizen or Permanent Green card only)
We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off and 401K/Profit Sharing benefits. Only local candidates will be considered. Must be able to work full-time at our St. Cloud, FL office.
Hybrid Enterprises LLCWhy Work Here?
Tremendous growth potential and collaborative team environment.
Hybrid Enterprises LLC is a small, women-owned business located in St. Cloud, FL. Our main focus is Master Veteran Index and Identity Access Management for the US Department of Veteran Affairs. We have been providing technology services to the government, healthcare, multimedia and academic communities since 1999. Hybrid is a recognized Information Technology and Software Development company bridging the gap between business needs and technical requirements; integrating today’s latest technologies with current legacy applications. We provide quality service in all areas of systems/software engineering, quality assurance and project support. We offer a supportive and collaborative work environment for all team members.
4307 Neptune RoadSaint Cloud, FL