Amazon Ecommerce Manager
- Posted: 7 days ago
1. Amazon experienced individual that will Manage our Amazon USA.CA and company shopify E-commerce merchant to increase revenues & market share.
2. Manage the relationship with E-commerce client , maximize customer penetration while providing high level of services that meet the customers’ needs in order to ensure business growth , customer satisfaction while achieving the team set targets
3. Cross-sell products to increase penetration ratio per customer to maximize bottom line profitability & increase share of wallet
4. Manage E-Commerce features that suit the customers’ needs.
5. Present E-commerce features to Management using the authorized techniques in order to meet the growth needs required.
6. Handle merchant’s complaints to ensure effective closure of complaints to maintain customer satisfaction and ensure high standard service provision
Policies, Processes and Procedures
7. Follow all relevant department policies, processes, and standards operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
8. Follow up the day to day operations related to own jobs in the business to ensure continuity of work
9. Comply with all relevant regulations, laws, regulations and internal policies and code of conduct in order to maintain companies sound legal position and mitigate any potential"
Qualifications & Experience
• Technical knowledge in the following fields: Amazon E-Commerce platforms a must.
• Minimum of 0-2 years of experience in same/similar position
• Good Command of English Languages
• Excellent Computer skills
• Excellent Communication skills
• Service Oriented
• Selling skills
Punctual, self-starter, works with minimum supervision.
* Will work as a 1099 contracted employee for the first 3-6 months with the opportunity of becoming an employee
* Must have current and or previous experience with Amazon e-commerce.
Hyborean Planet IncWhy Work Here?
Awesome team lots of growth potential with unlimited earning potential
We are a Sports Supplement company that was established in Canada in 2013. Currently, we are in the top five categories of our products. We have been seeing YOY 35% growth at retail and expanded our business to E-commerce, where we are seeing significant growth.
AddressNorth Richland Hills, TX
RetailView all jobs at Hyborean Planet Inc